Accessing the site
It is your responsibility to ensure that the laws of your country permit you to register at the site.
Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using the site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
As a registered user you may have opted to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by selecting the respective option in your profile settings or on the newsletter.
PromotionsIt may be that there are specific promotional terms set out on the individual landing page for the relevant promotion, in which case reference should also be made to such specific promotional terms.
We may from time to time run promotions. Details of each promotion will be set out in any communication issued with regards to such promotion. The period of time during which each promotion will run will be set out in the promotional communication on Facebook. If no such period of time is stated then a promotion will end when it is discontinued on the site at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to restrict participation in certain promotions to users, who fulfil certain criteria, to limit the number of participants and/or to disqualify any entrants at our sole discretion.
Unless stated otherwise, participation in a promotion is voluntary. It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering such promotion.
Employees of Titan Forge are ineligible from taking part in promotions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any user who cheats or who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process for, or the operation of, any promotion, or whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the relevant promotion, or might, in our reasonable opinion, bring us, any of our group companies or any of our or their respective brands into disrepute.
With regards to prizes, the odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted. We will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. Any entitlement to receive a prize is non-transferable.
We reserve the right to cancel, remove, withdraw promotions or amend any standard or specific promotional terms without liability and without notice. We and/or our authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion.
If a promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond our control, we shall incur no liability.
We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution or other error in any promotional communication or on the site, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any promotion affecting the result of the promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
You may not assign or transfer any or all of your rights or obligation with regards to a promotion.
In the event of any decision or dispute relating to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for a promotion, our decision will be final.
Intellectual property rightsWe are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
For the avoidance of doubt, the answers to any quizzes on the site form part of our portfolio of intellectual property and thus the transfer of these answers, the replication or publishing in any way or form is prohibited.
ChangesWe aim to update the site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
LiabilityThe material displayed on the site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing information about you to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these terms and conditions would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the site please contact [email protected]
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our site. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the site.
Your use of the site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms of website use.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the site; any equipment or network on which the site are stored; any software used in the provision of the site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You will be liable for all damages sustained by us as a result of your violation by you or by a third party on your behalf of the above listed conditions.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.
Dragon Empire Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- By entering a Dragon Empire Giveaway you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. “Goodreads” means Goodreads LLC or any of its affiliates.
- Eligibility. Open to individual subsribers of the Titan Forge newsletter that are older than 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their state of residence prior to the winner selection. Employees of Titan Forge and its affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Prize(s) and Winner Selection Method. Titan Forge will award a prize to four individuals who are signed to the newsletter using the selection method identified below. Potential winner(s) will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. If you are a winner, an e-mail notification will be sent to you.
- You must subscribe to the Titan Forge newsletter in order to enter or receive a prize. Limit one entry per person and household. Prize) will be fulfilled by the Titan Forge. Prize(s) will either be delivered by Titan Forge or one of its affiliates. Each winner will be responsible for paying income taxes and any other expenses incurred.
- Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Titan Forge may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- How to Enter. You may enter the Dragon Empire Giveaway by subscribing to the newsletter form at the bottom of the titan-forge.com webpage.
- Additional Terms. Titan Forge reserves the right to modify or cancel a Sweepstakes at any time.
Titan Forge and its affiliates are not responsible for:
(a) lost, misdirected, late, or incomplete entries or for inaccurate entry information;
(b) any operation or transmission error, theft, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or
(c) damage to any computer or device resulting from downloading Titan Forge materials.
Titan Forge may disqualify any individual found to be:
(x) tampering with a Dragon Empire Giveaway;
(y) violating these Terms & Conditions; or
(z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to threaten or harass any person. Incomplete and robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entries will be disqualified. The authorized subscriber of the account used to enter a Dragon Empire Giveaway at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Terms & Conditions in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account.
- No greater than the number of prizes stated on the Giveaway Page will be awarded. If any errors occur in the selection of a potential winner, or if more prizes are claimed than specified, Titan Forge may award the prize(s) by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
- Miscellaneous. Each Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Poland. By entering a Sweepstakes, you agree (for yourself and your heirs) that Titan Forge and each of their respective affiliates and agents, and any entity involved in any aspect of the Giveaway will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Giveaway, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of any of the Released Parties.
- You agree that Titan Forge’s decisions related to each Giveaway and all distribution of prizes are final. Each winner agrees that, by participating in a Giveaway, Titan Forge and their respective affiliates may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, including posting in a winner’s list, except where prohibited by law, and Titan Forge and their respective affiliates may be required to disclose the winner’s address to state regulatory authorities.