Titan Forge (“we”) commit to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information we collect from you and how we collect it
We may collect the following data about you:
- Personal details, such as name and email address, that you provide to us by filling in forms on the site. This includes information you may have provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our services, making purchases on the site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to and actions on the sites including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, conversion data, behavioural data and other communication data.
- Information about your device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The Technologies We Use
Like most online services, we use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called “first-party cookies”) or by other companies (which are called “third-party cookies”).
- Pixels: Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local Storage: Local storage allows data about your browser or device to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- Strictly Necessary: Examples include those that are used to carry out or facilitate the transmission of communications over a network and those that are strictly necessary to provide an online service (e.g. our website or a service on our website).
- Functional: Examples include those used to help ensure our Services function properly, to remember your settings and preferences, such as your language preferences, to help identify and prevent security risks, or to help us understand and improve our Services.
- Performance: Examples include those that collect information about how you interact with our Services and personalize content for you.
- Targeting: Examples include those that make advertising more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Services. These may also include “social cookies,” which enable you to share content with your friends on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter.
What Information We Collect Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information about how you access the Services: When you use the Services, we automatically collect or receive some information about how you access the Services, including the device type, operating system, and browser you use, and how fast or stable your internet connection is. The information we receive depends on the device you are using and which Services you access.
- Information about your activity on the Services: Information about your interactions with content, such as the type of content viewed or listened to, the content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages we send you, such as which links you click on, and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
- Unique identifiers: IP addresses associated with the devices you use to access the Services, Advertising IDs, Cookie IDs, media access control (MAC) address and other unique identifiers.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear and to decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- For Web Browsers, your opt-out choice is often stored in a cookie. Blocking cookies may prevent the Services from operating as expected and may also prevent your preferences and choices from being stored. That may mean that if you opt-out, then block cookies, we may not know about, or be able to honor, your opt-out. You should also be aware that blocking cookies on your computer will not affect your consent choices on a different device, such as a mobile device.
- Below are links to the cookie opt-out pages of common web browsers. If your web browser is not listed here, you should review your web browser terms to learn more about your cookie choices.
- Analytics Provider Opt-Outs: Blocking cookies in your web browser may not prevent cross-site tracking of your online activity using other online tracking technologies. In addition to managing your cookie settings for your browser, you can opt-out of tracking directly with the businesses that operate the tracking technologies. To opt-out of certain analytic tracking by our partners, you may visit the links below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note this list is not exhaustive.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you may contact us at [email protected].
How the information we collect from you is used
We use information collected from you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To ensure you view the website applicable to where you are located.
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the site.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- For fraud prevention and investigation purposes and to comply with regulations and legislation.
- For business intelligence purposes.
- To ensure that you are complying with our terms of website use.
Where we store this information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- For business intelligence purposes.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Your choices - verify, contact, close, unsubscribe
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to us by contacting [email protected]. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by us regarding your profile at any time.
- You are also free to close your account. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] in order to make such request. If you do request for your account to be closed, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud).
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email or by managing you profile directly on the site. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
Contact with us